Technical Cloud Support Engineer
FULLTIME | NOORDWIJK, THE NETHERLANDS | BOSTON, THE UNITED STATES
Mavim continues to develop in several ways. In doing this, our Technical Cloud Support Engineer leads the way. By leveraging your Azure and D365 knowledge, you improve and automate Mavim’s day-to-day operations. You contribute to our data management, are able to translate our business objectives into actual projects and know how to analyze, program and deploy your optimizations.
We work in an agile way, but you’re also granted a lot of autonomy and self-starting. Are you ready to dive into the greatest technologies and implement them in a continuous improvement cycle? Join Mavim as a Technical Cloud Support Engineer!
Who is our future Technical Cloud Support Engineer?
As a Technical Cloud Support Engineer you want to make a difference in your small team. Your years of experience as a Cloud Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant or Developer have allowed your consulting and technical pitching skills to blossom. Aside from this, you have:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience is preferred;
- knowledge and experience in: Azure, Azure database, Webapps, Azure Active Directory, PowerPlatform, Power Automate, Logic Apps;
- a proven track record of facilitating customer design sessions for complex application solution architectures;
- knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM;
- knowledge of Dynamics FinOps (plus).
What can Mavim offer you?
Naturally, we’ll offer you great terms of employment and a nice pay check. But even more important: as a Technical Cloud Support Engineer you’ll be working in a comfortable working environment with some of the most amazing and experienced colleagues. Your job requires you to do things you’ve probably never done before, but at Mavim making mistakes is mandatory. In addition to this, we offer you:
- opportunities for shares in Mavim;
- a company laptop, phone and car;
- the chance for personal development;
- the opportunity to engage in our comprehensive compensation and benefit program.