FULLTIME | NOORDWIJK, THE NETHERLANDS | BOSTON, THE UNITED STATES
A Value Engineer works hands-on with clients and partners to achieve the optimal integration of Mavim software. Your knowledge of and experience in data management allows you to communicate your ideas and give convincing product demonstrations.
Aside from this, you work together with your colleagues to realize a digital transition. This way, you are able to realize business value! Are you the Value Engineer we’re looking for?
Which characteristics make the ideal Value Engineer?
Recognizing problems, yet thinking in solutions: that is what a Value Engineer does best. You’re genuinely interested in the technical issues of our clients and partners. Your attention to detail helps you find the most suitable solution to any problem, and your communication skills and technical knowledge enable you to give great and convincing presentations. Additionally, you have:
- a degree in Computer Science or Business Management, or enough working experience to match this;
- at least 2 years of experience as Technical Consultant or Sales Engineer;
- at least 2 years of experience in a technical, customer service related role;
- analytical skills such as interpreting data and numbers; you’re data-driven (plus).
What can Mavim offer you?
Naturally, we’ll offer you a nice starting salary with a great bonus scheme. But even more important: a comfortable working environment with some of the most amazing colleagues. As a Value Engineer, you are given the opportunity to do new things every day, and you’re allowed to make mistakes. You’re also given enough freedom to do your job effectively and in a way that feels most comfortable to you. In addition to this, we offer you:
- opportunities for shares in Mavim;
- fulltime contract with flexible working hours;
- a company laptop, phone and car.